Fall 2010 overlooking the working area

Thursday, March 26, 2015

I'm Back

Just thought I would give a quick update on my where abouts and lack of keeping up with the blog. Although I am not officially back to writing due to time constraints I have not given up. With mining taking on additional prominence in my life I have not had a lot of spare time. Trying to both work and mine full time doesn't leave a lot of spare time. The New Enland Mineral Conference has also taken quite a bit of time but hopefully we have much of the groundwork in place that the following years will be a little easier on me. I have some wonderful stories to tell as the last several years mining we have found some remarkable specimens. I have started a facebook page although at this time it is mostly pictures without much dialog. A little easier to do when I am short on time. I am not going to promise anything before next winter as I am very anxious to get back to the Havey and the wonders that await. There are a lot of exciting things happening in Maine right now that should be benificial to anyone interested in the mining and mineral scene. I thank you all for your continued support and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment